Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Already....

I can't believe how fast this year is already going. It is already March and I just got the hang of writing 2009.
Well, we have been doing really well at the Zak household. Julianna is reading and getting smarter than her daddy everyday. Ansley is trying to crawl, although using her head to push herself around seems a bit odd.
Nanni, Papa, Tara, Dawson, and Lauren came for a visit a couple weeks ago. We took the kids to Portrait Innovations to have their pictures taken. The kids did such a great job. Of course, after we spent all afternoon with the kids and spent way too much on pictures, we had to buy frames for them. So I finally have pictures of my girls hanging in the house. We have been in the house for almost 2 years, and only had 1 picture hanging. I changed that last week. We now have pictures everywhere! I love it.

The kids had such a great time hanging out together, as always. Dawson did have to go to the emergency room though, for croup. But, I did get some pretty cute pictures. He is such a funny kid. At one point, when the doctor or nurse hadn't been in the room in a while to check on him, he said "what kind of hospital is this?" We couldn't help but agree.

Last week Julianna went to Build a Bear Workshop and got a black dog named Snowflake. Now her favorite animal is dogs- not sure that she will ever have one in real life, but we will let her have the stuffed kind. She got a much needed haircut yesterday from Jason's barber. I know, a barber? But it turned out really cute.

Ansley is doing well. She went to the doctor twice this week. Once for shots and the next day for a cough and suspected ear infection. Her ears were perfectly clear though! She just pulls on them when she is tired when she scratches her head. She now weighs 14.9 pounds. She is an itty bitty. The doctor said that she should be drinking 24 ounces a day, but to get that much in her is a struggle. She is way too busy to eat. I am questioning if she is really my baby.

2 comments:

US said...

She is a beauty too. I spoke with your other beauty yesterday. Love you all, Aunt Debbie Deb dd

thoughr said...

Your article truely game me the goosebumps. Inspiring family and the future of your kinds are inspired too. I was looking for the essay topics about business and I was lucky to bump into your article by chance. I was so skeptical about doing this, in the past I had used another company and I still had to do a lot of re-writing and grammar correction. But I saw good reviews and I took a leap of faith and WOW I do not regret it. They were just fantastic.